warning

Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is

Thursday, March 11

It leads to

My livingroom is now varying shades of soft gray. All white accented. I plan to have shades or gray,white,black,and ivory for everything in there. There will be a bright accent color that I'm still undecided. It might be green or it might be blue?

This is the hall that I love O so much. I whined about the switch being visable and on the left side (i prefer the right) but now that it's there, I see no problem.
The only door on the left leads to Estella's room. It is painted a sage green with white and pink accents. The nature motif is whimsicaly perfect for her! Her dresser and bed are cherrywood. The lamp and decals were purchased at Target.




I love the little mushroom light pull hangng from this little lamp

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the colors too and the decals in stellas' room.. good job you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you wish to leave a message do so after the BEEP...