Monroe, Estella, Maddy, (oh I'm SO busted for not remembering the other twins name!) and Joey
plastic Easter eggs
The real deal eggs
I didn't really eat the eggs when I was little
Dad showing 'em how it's done
First let me start out by saying I ended up getting Estella's haircut after all. I was annoyed the day of cancelation but I showed up the next day and decided to see if she was in. It was my "lucky day". She was in
Let me start the day out right. I'll just list it:
Friday had to cover the parks and rec eater egg hunt in logandale
was there at 9:30 with Estella (estefan didn't come back till Sat)
remember why I don't take her to ANY events I have to cover
left her by herself manytimes to talk with people
forgot she was there
Went with E-lynn, Roe, and Eric
She saved me by offering to take Estella while I finished up
Met her in Overton half hour later
got in for haircut
got haircut for free!
Easter
Tommy got called into work!
leaves at 3 a.m.
truck lights didn't work! Something withe alternator?
was car-less on Easter morning
couldn't go to church
celebrated Easter with just the kds and I
opened all 4 baskets they received
from-mom/dad, g-ma,g-ma ruth, and pita/jeff
stickers, candy, shoes, clothes, sunglasses, bubbles-all over the place
estefan got his first digital camera from us:)
realized I didn't like him having a camera in my face!
painted camo eggs-Estefan's request
no stained anything! yippy
We make ben-yays-no it's not spelled that way-but you pronounced it right
Tommy came home in time to eat eggs with the kids
hid there eggs seperately
Pita stopped by to enjoy the kids-who didn't want her to leave-lotsa begging
had steak, baked potatoes,salad, and mixed veggies
watched the frog and the princess to go with ben-yays
kids helped make the above mentioned treat
had it with mocha-mmmm!
I'm still bugged that I didn't get to go to church on EASTER! but I teach catechism in church-I have more than enough to conduct my own here at home.
HAPPY EATER
HAHA I MEANT
HAPPY EASTER!





Oh your kids are just too freaking cute
ReplyDeleteStella looks so much like your sister Pearl with her hair short. :)
ReplyDelete