When life gives you lemons-you know the rest. Well when God gives you wind-FLY A KITE! Tommy was so annoyed at this kite flying bussiness. No patients! But he's not a quiter either so he got the kite in the air for his boy. I loved it. We went to Linda's and I bounced and clapped like a little girl. I can have very childish moments. often. This included begging, clapping, repeating myself, and twirling like a ballerina. I love love the wind and this day was all the better by puting a kite in the sky. I also like to make Tommy pout a little, but most of all I like to see Estefan do something new and exciting.All this stuff are the things I'm "suppose" to do, cause apperently that's what a wife with a son and daughter are to do!
warning
Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is
Wednesday, May 12
Good wind
When life gives you lemons-you know the rest. Well when God gives you wind-FLY A KITE! Tommy was so annoyed at this kite flying bussiness. No patients! But he's not a quiter either so he got the kite in the air for his boy. I loved it. We went to Linda's and I bounced and clapped like a little girl. I can have very childish moments. often. This included begging, clapping, repeating myself, and twirling like a ballerina. I love love the wind and this day was all the better by puting a kite in the sky. I also like to make Tommy pout a little, but most of all I like to see Estefan do something new and exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I feel that way about the rain we had yesterday! We were at the garden when it started and I said, "Let's dance in the rain!" And all the kids looked at me like-- Can we do that?? LOL
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family! I'm seriously considering having kids sooner than I thought now...(umm I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of parenthood...eee. We'll see how that turns out). love the blog!
ReplyDelete