Oh about a month or so ago we got a goat. Well actually Tommy bought a goat and didn't tel me. He tried to sneek it on me when I was leaving to write up a story. "I have something to tell you and you might not like it." Then he admitted he bought a goat for 40 buck and he would be picking it up that weekend. Well I let it slide and told him that I to had a confession. I accepted not one but TWO kittens when they become of age! Yup I wanted two kittens, ones for back-up. I like to have kittens that turn into cats, that turn into mice eaters! But for some reason the street always takes our pets:( and we end up having to shovel them up with a shovel and buring them in our cemetery:( I hate that. Funny story. Estefan sat on he ground one day after Tommy had burried a cat. Yes he said a small prayer and started to throw dirt on it. Well Stefan stayed where he was and Tommy statrted walking away. I asked Estefan what he was waiting for and he looked up to the sky and pointed. I said I didn't understand. He whispered, "I'm ....you know?.....waiting for the cat to rise and go to heaven!" Precious. Tommy explained that he was posotive that his soul left the moment he passed not when they actually buried him.
As for this goat. The kids namd him Billy-he is SUPER FRIENDLY! We let him in once and now we cant keep him out. He LOVES to look at himself in the mirror. Tommy took one and actually hung it in his pen?! He thinks he's a kid (technically he still is) and plays with the dog, the kids, and is so dang cute! Now we can't keep him from running past the kids at lightening speed, into the house. Do we plan to eat him-NO. We want another boy and girl. Both babies to raise off the bottle, for the kids to experiance, and then if and when the girl gets pregnant....maybe. Probably not though. But I do like goat meat:)



wow you have a goat in your house!!!! FUN!
ReplyDelete