warning

Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is

Sunday, June 27




Sure I can tell you ALL the details about our 2 day camping/family reunion trip but what I really want to write is just odd sentences that run on and have too many coma's.

First off all this is Tommy's sister-husbands, mom-side of the family. So it was the SEVY REUNION. I thought it was last week be it wasn't. This is our 3rd year going and the shortest time. I started driving up around 4. Apparently in Ut people like to trick you into thinking that there is a fatal accident that keeps you stationary for over an hour! haha kidding it's only CONSTRUCTION! When traffic picked up and there was only construction signs saying keep to the left and go slow-I wished cruelly that there would have been a dead body! (please forgive me)

The kids were great we stopped in Cedar for gas and I begged Tommy to drive! He finally said yes and he got so nervous and had such an upset stomach that he had to pull over twice cause his stomach couldn't hold anymore. Did I mention he HATES driving?

We got up there at 9 and set up camp. This is what that night, Saturday, and Sunday morn contained:
Early breakfast, duck race, snack, wild kids who were NASTY, family smack talk-these people are CRAZY! Apparently the SEVY head of household was a polygamous and hid in the root cellar when authorities came a'knockin. That should explain some things. The big topic? Uncle Keith who changed his name to*gasp* TED. When it got down to the finals for horseshoes (can anyone say competitive!) Tommy was in the finals again. Well everyone was happy that Keith/Ted didn't win. Who's Ted? I asked....BIG mistake! They don't like the wife of Keith/Ted. She's the one who changed his name from Keith to Ted. Keith is a wussy name. There was even some swear words said! Oh Lordy!

For me this is what camping went like. Early to rise, late to bed, no bathrooms-went 2x's the entire time, didn't change my underwear once, washed my face twice, caught 0 fish, basked in the sun, froze in my sleeping bag, slept on a cone one night, slept in a wet bag the next, packed just right, was slightly bored at times, never showered, made out with Tommy in a mosquito infested, open, hot mid-day tent. Was the ONLY one who brought sunblock and chased my kids with it every other hour. Was asked by uncle Max: are you the one from S. America?- NO- Hmmm I wonder where I got that idea? Oh I don't could it be my brown skin?

I've only been coming here for 3 years I wanted to yell! So that was my weekend. I drove home early on Sunday and Tommy and I argued about why we didn't go to bed together. Kids quite arguing to listen to us, hung on for dear life as I sped down Cedar mt. It lasted the whole way down it! Stella got bored of the argument and fell asleep and time passed quickly as we gave each other the silent treatment. haha Sounds stupid now. But if you want time to fly by-no need for fun


A simple argument will suffice-believe me. I tried it today

3 comments:

If you wish to leave a message do so after the BEEP...