warning

Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is

Tuesday, August 10

going waaay back....

It's funny how you determine dates not by the date but by a major event before or after it.

For me it's Texas.

                   caution: all these pictures are BAD! either too goofy, dark, BIG eyes, or blurry:)
So before I went to Texas I went to Esther's to make bows. Brooke, Jodi, Esther, Becca and I all came without our babes. Okay so Eric attended the first half hour. But he lives there and we couldn't kick him out

And who would want too anyways.

So we had really sugary popcorn, really sugary rice krispies layered with sugary stuff, and my favorite? Some cheap off brand wanna be Crystal Light from the dollar store. I spilled it on the carpet even!

They all made bows. I didn't. In case anyone forgot. My daughter doesn't have HAIR! So to me it's a waste of material and time. Esther made me one though! And I admit I was jealous of their creations.

Oh well.

better than her looking like the biggest 9mo. old you've ever seen!

It's a funny thing...I told all the girls that my camera will take about a buncha pictures really fast and my sister and I like to transition from smiling to funny faces throughout the frames. I even showed them how BEFORE I set the timer. Well this is what Brooke and Jodi did...........

NOTHING!
haha!
I really enjoyed meeting Brooke's cousin Jodi! What a babe! and nice to boot:) Some girls have it all.

1 comment:

If you wish to leave a message do so after the BEEP...