warning

Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is

Tuesday, August 10

swimming like ducks

AHHH!
We swim a WHOLE bunch during the summer! Litterally 2-3 times at least, a week!

Isn't he one of the cutest toddlers around!
<><>
<>
<><>
Isaac hanging on like a monkey
This cute teeny baby has a mommy who looks like she never had a baby
water babies
Brett seting up Estefan with a nice belly flop
Lets see. I think around a week ago I went swimming with Esther, Brett, Roe, Eric, Brian, Jill, Isaac, Jackson, Anna, Estefan, and Estella.

Here's some pictures of the day. Estefan actually threw me in with my camera. I lunged to the edge, while cranking my body sideways, just in time for my elbow to slam against the edge of the pool in an upwards motion. Yup it felt GREAT!

So I pulled off his shorts and threw them outta the pool!

2 comments:

If you wish to leave a message do so after the BEEP...