I’m so into lists. Mental one’s are my choice of use. I would write them down but I guess you could say that I just never get around to it. So when I think or what’s on my mind (that’s weird to say!) I usually have bullet points and use sentences (again in my head) that start out with A then B then C and so on.
I thought why not actually start writing it down, particularly on my blog?
I usually have a today list in my head, a week list in my head and a month list in my head. I also have a year list in there but it only contains around 5 items at most, while today’s list usually has the most.
Today’s list:
Pay water/power
Pay house
Car payment too-phew!
Get gas-ya I actually put things like that on my mental list
Get a belt (that’s tooo BIG) fixed at the boot place-I’ve been trying to do this for a week!
Think of lunch-babysitting 2 kids for 3 weeks that calls for kid friendly meals like hotdogs
Get the newspaper-article left out? Again? Probably.
Take Estefan to library to pick out movie
Return redbox-after forgetting 3 nights
Clean bathroom-maybe.
Dinner-ugh hate thinking that far ahead
Defrost some chicken for din, maybe?
Blog! Blog! Blog! I have tons to blog about and need too!
What’s been on my mind but I haven’t gotten around too:
Look for that outfit tommy likes-it’s our anniversary this week;)
Estherlynn’s b-day gift- it was over a month ago*sigh*
Make a shopping list of things I want, when tommy and I go to Vegas this week
Call the hotel to confirm reservations
Preschool for Estella! Find one asap!
E-mail Monica(cousin) back
Take clothes to a different monica-(also cousin but on other side)
Take clothes to susie-guess you can say that I cleaned out kids closets!
Thought about cleaning out MY closet-nah it’s okay
Wonder what I’m going to ask for my birthday-which is a whole other list
Sign up for Zumba!
Birthday wish list:
H&M card-anyone! And easy for family members to have to only pitch in 20 bucks
And apron-specifically one that’s 50’s style
Um I really didn’t want anything and it took me a great deal to think of the two above
Shopping list for Vegas stay this week:
Boots-2 pairs for Tommy-none for me
2 sound machines for the kids’ room-I swear our walls are getting thinner;)
Leotard, tights, and ballet shoes for stella
Look at wedding band rings-Tommy said on the 5th ann. we could finally get a third piece
Wonder if Tommy wants to get me anything for my birthday and whether he will let me pick it out?
Get a smoking’ outfit for some upcoming pictures
Paper cups, plates, utensils, napkins-kids+more=lots dishes.
Maybe do a little shopping for Estella’s birthday this month too- that will take up two separate lists!
Now see how one lists turns into another? I have lists within lists.
So I'm a list maker too. Only if I do something that is not on my list, I write it down and then cross it off :) Sounds dumb, I know but it makes me feel like I'm actually being productive.
ReplyDeleteI love H&M :) When I lived in Germany that's the only place a shopped....infact, I think I'm going to need to take a trip to Vegas...very soon
ReplyDelete