warning

Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is

Monday, July 26

all morning faces

It's Monday and for some reason I feel like that's when EVERYONE should blog. Apperantly when I look around-no one really is. It comes in spurts huh? Like One day your noggin is full of junk then the next day it's not.

I don't really have anything to write about. Well nothing of intrest to myself at least. My most intresting stuff in filed away in "my documents" under blog. I swear I will not care who reads this and just post them. But I'm not. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings. I must admit that I sound slighlty crazy in them too. NO MORE COKE! We had some left over from Estefan's birthday party. I've had 2 this past week.

So some odd things I've been thinking about?

The other day while waiting for my drink at a certain java chain I realized something I oddly like.

I watched the girl waiting for her coffee as she leaned far back into her chair and expand her herself in preparation of a big yawn. It's like watching an accordion of ribs on display. Yesterday while I was thinking about washing some dishes in the sink I wet a sponge. It too swelled into some balloonery capacity. Inflating like a medieval fire starter. What are those called? Bellowers? They too have an accordion looking rib cage. Only more bat like.

Anyways. There is something stimulating to watch the rise and fall of breath. The holding of breath! Whether it be the time before a big yawn or the rapid, shallow breathing of one of my babes. Estella has been sleeping with me for the past 3 days.

I don't want to give into my nightly worries that she too will follow in her brothers footsteps.

I will never forget the day(s) Estefan had his asthma attack. It was slow. Oh so slow. The ignorance I played in never partaking in an asthma attack.  I video taped his breathing. I now know the signs, at the time there was no billowing for him. In the video he is sleeping and struggling to breath. I taped on with utter clueless-ness, because in my head I knew something was wrong. I hate watching that video, not because the actual video is detailed. My memory serves me better than the grainy video itself.

Estella must have cold. It's not the same. It just so happens that it gets worse at night and it too will pass.

1 comment:

If you wish to leave a message do so after the BEEP...