warning

Scroll down...more...all the way. There you will find the picture of the week, changed every Tuesday. Weather permitting that is

Friday, July 16

three ways to have fun

Well not much has been going on here (literally). I was ordered to stay off my feet for 2 days. And limit what I do for two weeks. Ya right!

But what I can say is that I had dinner made for me 2x's! I have to be honest. It almost brought a tear to my eye. In all my life I've never had that done. Okay well since I turned 17. Oh wait. I did have food served to me at the hospitals I stayed at the two times I had my kids. So I'm a lier.

I was prescribed pain killers and a medication for inflammation/swelling. Well let me tell you. I didn't need any of it. I didn't even get a bruise! Lame! Dr. Johnson bet me I would have one  least to my calf and that it would be as black as night. Well I can honestly say that I bruised worse when Estefan hit me with a remote, when he was 6 months old. Seriously I wanted a good shiner:(

I'm slightly sore and limp. To me a knife wound means instant cellulite! I mean my leg couldn't have had little dimples in it before. Or maybe I never looked that closely at it. Or maybe it's not dimply at all? The Dr. said that muscle can't mend it self once it's been cut through. So I guess a little sagging is to be expected?

Found a SUPER old bathing suit that was the size of my hand-then it stretched out to fit my 4T wearing little girl. Sure it had one small side effect, but I couldn't resist the shiny like material!

Before this happened I went swimming and swimming. It was fun! I had fun! We had fun! Here's some pictures to show what fun we had.
We love to meet up with family and friends at the Mesquite Rec. Center
Watching the kids play and splash

one!
two!
three!
The best 80's bathing suit
Gives the best bathing suit BUTT:)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh such cute pictures!! I love that bathing suit BUTT!!

    ReplyDelete

If you wish to leave a message do so after the BEEP...